My take on a six-month drama tour across Canada.

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

I really can't juggle...

Well, the parts are cast and we're starting rehearsal. Acting is the most exhausting thing I've ever done. This could also be because we work pretty long days, but acting takes the whole person; emotional, social, spiritual, and physical; to do it right, you get pretty tired. We're all together, Jonathan made it fine. There's five of us; Jeremy, Rhonda, Jonathan, myself and my roommate Reneyah. Last night we ate peanut brittle and watched The Gods Must be Crazy, a very interesting movie. I liked it. I also beat Jeremy at pool, which was a huge accomplishment for me because I suck at pool.
I have a bit of a problem now; I have to learn to juggle! I borrowed juggling balls from Jonathan and carry them everywhere with me, sleep with them on my bedposts, and practice every spare minute that I'm not blogging. It's hard. I hope I can do it in time for performance. So pray that I gain some kind of hand-eye coordination by the end of January!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give the juggling thing some time and I am sure you will become an expert:):):):):)

8:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(different anonymous person)

Expert(n): one with the special skill or knowledge representing mastery of a particular subject (Webster)

Maura the Master Juggler... has an interesting ring to it. Maybe you can do a special juggling offeratory at church when you get back.

7:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home