My take on a six-month drama tour across Canada.

Saturday, May 07, 2005

awesome.

Friday; a triple-awesome day! We drove out to Calgary and set everything up as usual. I was a little nervous because I knew that Barrett (our director) would be coming to see the show. The show went great, and the audience applauded one of my roles! (awesome #1) I was so excited because that's never happened before. We finished our show, and afterward the missions pastor called us up to the front to pray for us. She dismissed the audience and was thanking us for the show when all of a sudden I saw my sister Erin barreling down the aisle! I screamed and started hugging her, the kind of hug when we knock each other over. Then my long-lost brother Dave (who I hadn't seen in four months) comes and hugs us both! By then I was crying. I was soooo incredibly happy to see them. (awesome #2) Reneyah says she wished she had a video of our reunion. They had driven from Edmonton with Dave's girlfriend, Tessa, and Erin's friend Jeanne (Jeanie?) to see our show. They helped us clean up and gave me a Krispy Kreme donut and we went to Peter's Drive-In and took pictures and Erin gave me a freakin' awesome Jimmy Neutron compass and it was GREAT to see them. And after our show, Barrett said he was really happy with it. (awesome #3) So it was a great day!
This morning we left Calgary bright and early (10:00) and drove to Olds to set up for tomorrow morning's show; then in the afternoon we head to Ponoka. Woohoo!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is a Jimmy Neutron compass ?

Love
Dad

12:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home