My take on a six-month drama tour across Canada.

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Quotes of the weeks/month

Yes, we have new quotes. The first one is from Reneyah (what a surprise). We met her mom in Calgary a few weeks ago; she's a little old German lady who comes up to my shoulder and speaks with an accent. So imagine how hard I laughed when Reneyah said:
"Me and my mom always wrap together."
Say it out loud then think about it. I still laugh at the picture I get.
And the other one is from me. Yes, I got a quote of the week:
"My sister has an electronic Tetris game."

3 Comments:

Blogger Joyce said...

www.sarahlopaschuk.com

11:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey kid Good quotes! Man I can think of a few said over the past few years that are even dummer! Yes most came from me but you did have a few now and then. Just wanted to mention I had a slurpee the other day and played on the swings and thought of you!

8:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love you.i miss you. and yes. i do have a tetris game. and love it.

3:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home