My take on a six-month drama tour across Canada.

Friday, March 04, 2005

Thought for the week.

After a couple relaxing days in Barons, we stayed the night in Calgary so we would be up bright and early for our 7:00 am flight to Halifax. We arrived at 4:10 pm Halifax time, and are now staying in a bed and breakfast. According to their license plates, Nova Scotia is "Canada's Ocean Playground." And I did see the ocean; while crossing from Halifax to Dartmouth. We're not here for very long, so I'm not sure how much sightseeing we'll do. We're only here for the Missionsfest this weekend.
I heard a very powerful sermon today from a man called "Brother Andrew," who makes no bones about what he believes. It got me thinking; if I truly believe that Christianity is the way, the truth, what am I doing about it? Why am I letting people choose otherwise without fighting for them?
Just something to think about. Maura's thought for the week.

Oh, and I found a book by a woman with the first name Maura. First time that's ever happened!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What was the title of the book written by "Maura"?

Love
Dad

4:15 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi maura!
was the book called "the keeners"?
Joyce = )

10:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home