My take on a six-month drama tour across Canada.

Friday, January 14, 2005

Wizard

Reneyah and I discovered something wonderful the other day; there's a sound system in the gym. Complete with a microphone. We put on an impromptu World Wide Message Tribe concert after finding the "Jumping in the House of God II" CD, sang to the soundtrack of Evita, and did Adelweiss (sp?) acappella. And there's more where that came from, let me tell you. We also went into Lethbridge that day, and got lost coming home to the sound of Billy Idol singing "Tainted Love." Then we requisitioned a CD player from the basement and danced to U2 in our room. It was a very...musical day.
Yesterday, I was introduced to Wizard, a card game of high emotional stakes. I did pretty good for my first try, but I messed up a couple of Jeremy's hands and he was a little ticked. He actually turned red. And called me names. All in love, of course. Jonathan ended up winning.
Oh, by the way...if you post a comment, could you please sign it? I have no idea who wrote half of the comments on this page.
Thanks. Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home