My take on a six-month drama tour across Canada.

Friday, June 03, 2005

Hit ring tone

Our week in Edmonton has opened the team's eyes to how great it is, myself included. I realized how much I love Edmonton, and how beautiful it is. They went to a cafe called "Vi's for pies," and Jeremy said that it caused Edmonton to go up eight notches in his opinion. Reneyah even admitted that there are some parts of Edmonton that are better than Calgary, and Rhonda says she wants to move there. I didn't even push it on them; it sold itself.
You know what we heard on the radio the other day? The top song on UK pop charts is a ring tone. It's called Frog something or other. A ring tone! They played it on the radio, and if anyone I knew had that ring tone I'd probably destroy their phone after the first few rings.
Yeesh.
These Brits are crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home